Well, here we are, about 2 weeks until Super Tuesday…
- Mitt Romney is buying the Presidency with his own money.
- McCain just raised $7 Million over the last month.
- Giuliani is broke.
- Huckabee is broke.
McCain is surging in the polls and appears to be doing better in the primaries. We need to do something!
If we sit and wait, we lose…
We will win if we generate momentum. We need to demoralize the other campaigns. We need to drive fear into the hearts of the establishment and show that Ron Paul and his supporters are fully committed are are ready to go the distance.
So here is the plan and we all need to participate: On February 1st
3rd (4 days before Super Tuesday) we will fund Ron Paul‘s General Election. We will show our forward thinking and our massive support for the freedom message. We need to attract the previous Thompson voters, the previous Gravel voters, and now the Kucinich voters to take a stand and not waiver.
The money bomb(s) have been the most effective tool we have toward showing support and driving a wedge into the minds of the other campaigns. We are fighting a battle of ideologies, true but on the ground, we are fighting a battle of wills. Everyone wants to be on a winning team. This is why we must show the other campaigns, and the undecided voters who is determined,who has the loudest voice, who has the greatest backing, and who is more determined to win on February 1st
Please join us this February 1st for the Ron and Carol Paul 51st wedding anniversary mass donation day. This mass donation event has been in stealth mode so as not to attract the media who can then warp it to their message. The intent is to “out of nowhere” produce a ridiculous amount of support for Ron Paul. The “out of nowhere” is vital.
This will take a small amount of work on your (our) part. If we commit to at least 30 minutes of time each within the next four days we can make this massive event happen.
Here is what is needed from each of us.
1. Set aside 30 minutes during the next two days to be in front of your computer.
2. Start the clock on the half hour and proceed to visit as many blogs, meetup group websites, message boards, comment sections as possible. Visit politics oriented websites, conservative oriented websites, Fred Thompson websites, Kucinich websites, Diggs, MySpaces, Facebooks, etc.
3. Then send an email to a minimum of 10 other people. These people should be friends of Ron Paul or emails gotten from freedom movement websites. Could even be webmasters, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell the folks you send an email to who you are and that we are doing up a sneak money bomb for Ron Paul. If they want to do away with the IRS, now is the time to prove it. Paste the content of this email to your own. – Bottom line is get the word out.
4. If you own a website, there are banners available on the http://www.libertytax08.com or http://www.fiftyoneyears.com/ sites to use. That is all that is required to pull in $10,000,000.00. (30 minutes each). I have sent this email to 800 of you, so collectively 800 folks spending 30 minutes to get the word out this weekend creates 24,000 hours spent advertising the event Maybe you do not want to partake in the event, maybe you don’t have$500 dollars, this is completely understandable. Please help donating 30 minutes toward spreading the word.
If you don’t believe me, here is a clip of Ron Paul explaining what is at stake in the 2008 election: